- Temperature can be set variably within a range of approximately 270℃ to
- Noise free temperature control circuit incorporates zero-volt switch
- LED pilot lamp lights while hearter is ON.
- Adopted new design heater enabling long operation life.
- Used corrosion resistant and durable solder pot.
( POT-11C , POT-21C )
- With the durable surface stainless steel pot the operation life is 5 to
10 times longer compared with the stainless steel pot.
( POT-12C , POT-22C )
- Buit-in stainless steel waste solder tray for excellent convenience.
- Applicable wide range of pre-soldering work. (e.g. Urethane wires, Large
terminal, connectors, big lesd wires.)
- Optimum working temperature within approx. 260℃ to 520℃.
( POT-11C , POT-12C )
- Optimum working temperature within approx. 270℃ to 530℃. φ36mm inner pot
enables pre-soldering of urethane wires, large terminals, etc.
( POT-21C , POT-22C )