助焊筆(Flux Coating Tool)
BON-102 助焊筆(Flux Coating Tool)
Various kinds of flux can be use, they are non-wash type, wash type and strong acid type for stainless steel.
It can be used to wash PCB by charging it with alcohol.
The brush is made of melt-resistant material, elastic and durable, impurity repellent, ysable for a long time.
Because pf proper amount adjusting mechanism, no liquid drop.
The cartridge is transparent easy to know residue.
How to use:
1. The collar ring at the center is temporary tightened in reverse direction. To produce the flux, do as follows after fill the flux into the carridge.
2. Remove the brush side axis and reversing the collar ring as shown in the drawing, and fit the concave of the collar ring to the convex of the cartridge to be inserted.
3. Again attach the brush side axis to the cartridge firmly.
4. Pull off the cap and push slowly and deeply the root(PUSH indicated part) to extrude the flux to the flux receiver and do a try coating.
Thin it may be at the beginning but becomes dense gradually.
Press the cartridge to increase the flux come out.
Filling Method of Flux:
1. As shown in the drawing, remove the brush side axis and collar ring and pull out the inner pipe unit from the joint part at the cartridge tip and fill the fulx into the cartridge.
2. Again put the inner pipe unit to the cartridge and insert the collar ring. And then attach the brush side axis to the cartridge firmly.
Care in Handling:
1. Don't let it touch the skin as much as possible while handling.
2. Be careful for fire as it is inflammable.
3. If deposited to the working clothes, remove the stain well.
4. Ventilate well and don't inhale the small of the solvent for long time.
5. Don't use it to a human body.
1. The cartridge should be filled with the flux and alcohol. Never use other material.
2. Don't use the pen other than flux coating and wash substrates by charging it with alcohol.
3. Some solvent may soften the container.